Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween



So, today was Halloween. The 3 younger girls came to my office for lunch and desk or treating. After Kate got off school, we went downtown for Trick or Treating. The Downtown Business Alliance has started a new "Safe Halloween" thing they plan to do every year. Basically most of the businesses have candy for trick or treaters. We went for about an hour and a half. The jewelry store was giving out full sized candy bars, with coupons attached. One of the coupons was actually a certificate for a free 'rice pearl' necklace. Tara will have to go get that one of these days. (Or maybe I will, Christmas is coming...)

Anyway, the girls have candy to last about 11 months. Hopefully they do not eat it all tomorrow.

Tara's mom normally had the tootsie mix that includes the little boxes of Dots. Between confiscation from the girls and visiting Tara's parents, I normally get all the Dots I care to have. This year, Tara's mom bought candy bar type and normal tootsie rolls. No Dots. The girls did not get any Dots. Are Dots going out of style? I have not yet received my normal Halloween allotment of Dots, and I may have to go get my own to supplement them...

No comments: