Sunday, November 12, 2006

More issues with the ISP

Towards the beginning of this week, I plugged my connection back into my linksys router. I figured the connection had been good for a while, and it was time to test it again. A couple of days later, the linksys was unplugged in a drawer of the desk.

Today, when I actually needed the connection to fix a problem (Actually, a big problem.), the connection was kind of flaky. Flaky in a "This is not good" sort of way. I am not ruling out the fact that there could be network problems at the border at work, especially since I just saw one of the network engineers log in, and IM keeps disconnecting, but it forced me to run into work.

The problem (at least mine) is fixed, I'm seriously considering leaving this laptop here at work so I don't have to lug it in tomorrow morning.

No comments: