Monday, November 06, 2006

Not too early McFly, I sleep in on Mondays

This morning I had to go downtown to pick up the election supplies. They ended up sending us 13 machines for this election. It's lucky that they didn't send 12, otherwise, I would be tempted to play Ten Little Indians with them throughout the day, eventually turning them all off.

I got to work at about 10:30AM. There was no one in the office. People's laptops were there, just no people. Then I went to the next room, same thing. I went into the secretaries office, and even stranger, they were all there. (At 10:30AM!) I was starting to wonder if I missed a memo. Turns out there was a meeting I had forgotten about...

It was steak sandwich day at one of the campus cafeterias. That's about all I thought of all morning, then I reflected back on it again all afternoon. That was one good lunch.

We got the voting machine's set up in the afternoon, the custodian was a little worried that I wanted to put the machines up on the opposite side of the hall than is normally done, I eventually convinced him it would be ok.

I have to get up at 5:30AM, and will be on my feet all day, hopefully I will get to read some of the book I am currently reading, Doing Nothing.

No comments: