Sunday, November 26, 2006

Hats

I have been making hats. (Not Elmer Fudd hats yet...)

If you want a hat, you need to speak up. I think Kate wants the green and yellow one, and Emma put in a request for a pink hat earlier in the week. For the girls, I have a label on the inside that reads "My dad is too lazy to go shopping to get me a Christmas present, but he will sit there for 5 hours making me a hat."

I only have 12 different colors, and I have no idea if a few of them go together, so your results may vary. I think I'm safe so far.

Speak now, before my attention span runs out, and I swear them off in favor of Christmas cards. (I got my new pens in the mail yesterday, so I might soon be in some sort of mood to address the things, Tara wants to wait to mail them after we can insert a family picture, including the new baby. "T minus 3 weeks and counting.") I'm thinking about mentioning this blog in the cards. Is that bad/tacky/weird? Is there someone I should be sending a card to, but am bound to forget about?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could use a hat... do you have one in Army colors?

jjp said...

Dark brown and Yellow?