Thursday, November 02, 2006

What once was lost is now found

I found my old USB drive tonight. I was moving things around in the house and found it. This is a very good thing.

Things on there I now have:

LOTS and LOTS of work documents - some of which the Assistant CIO wants to see, and asked for 2 weeks ago.

All Stake agendas for the past 14 months, including letters written, directories, and other stuff

The latest version of my still not yet finished Mission Journal - I should rededicate myself to finishing the thing now that I have found it again.

Some presentations from last year's HP Tech conference that I still haven't gotten around to reviewing

My nearly completed thesis entitled Pyramids on the Moon: Heat, Wind, and Desert fauna - how living in the Mohave Desert makes people stir crazy

I need to figure out a good way to do backups, either Disk to USB or USB to Disk, or even USB to USB, just in case I lose one of the 2 I now have, or if my hard drive fails.

No comments: