Thursday, April 03, 2008

Blog format change

You may be noticing some changes to the sidebar right now. I did it, I'll admit it.

I changes the links to other blogs to show the latest posts on those blogs. I ordered them by latest to oldest updates. I plan to use these to check other people's blogs from now on. Google Reader is nice, but you miss comments, formatting changes, sidebar changes, and that sort of thing. This way, if I use these sidebar links, I will catch these sort of things when I go in and look at people's posts. I might still miss things if posts are not made, but I will miss less things than I am now. I don't know if that makes sense to anyone, but it makes sense to me.

2 comments:

Pro Payne said...

I like the ranking of latest to oldest. It gives us something to shoot for... the top of John's list. How often does it update?

jjp said...

It's polling most of it off Google Reader, and seems to update pretty quickly. An hour at the most, but I think I've seen stuff in minutes...