Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ruth's Baby Brother

Ruth talks a lot about "Her Baby Brother". Sometimes it's in the vein of him just being down the street, and he's coming soon to live with us. Sometimes she doesn't act like she's fully got a grasp on what's happening, but at least she's excited about it. Speaking of not fully grasping things, she calls Ted Duffin, who lives 2 doors down "President Hinckley." He's kind of flattered by it, I think.

Anyhow, yesterday I went down to Home Depot and picked up a small can of blue paint to paint the little bassinet. I had Ruth come out to help me paint. The very first thing we did was spill a good little puddle of it onto the cement.
She didn't stop at painting the crib. She also decided that the can needed to be painted, and then decided that I hadn't gotten any on the shirt I was wearing and swiped me with it...

No comments: