Sunday, April 20, 2008

Blog Visits

Today I had a visit to this blog from Delaware. I don't know who they were, but it was my very first "Delawarian". Or "Delawarite". I can't remember which they said it was on that one episode of Taxi.

The only states I haven't had visitors from are Vermont and Montana. I guess those people just have other things to do. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Maybe it's a department of tourism thing for Montana and Vermont, since I will have to visit those states some day just to get a hit on my blog from there... Or I will have to send someone in my place.

I have also had visits over time from 63 different countries, including the old mysterious "Locale not set"...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

next time i'm either place, i'll surf you blog just to up your stats.