Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Staining the play set

It's supposed to get really warm and dry this weekend. Like the mid 70's. It seems like a good time to stain the play set. The only problem with staining the play set is that if I do that, then the girls can't play out there Saturday. It could get pretty crazy in the house if they can't go out.

Of course, there is no school next week, they have Spring break. If I did get it done on Saturday, it should be dry by Monday morning when they are all sent out to play.

I also have to decide what I'm going to stain the deck with. Do I use some sort of water seal? Do I just stain the deck?

So many choices in my life...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I did it, I would do it saturday so they can enjoy it all of next week. They could still use the swings after an hour or 2. I use Thompsons water seal on my kids play set. A gallon will go a long way if you are refreshing the finish. If it is new wood it may take alot more than that depending on the wood.