Thursday, April 03, 2008

Restaurant Review

Arthur's Fish & Chips
Garden State Plaza

We went over to one of the malls here this afternoon for lunch, figuring the food court there had plenty of choices. I stopped at the fish and chips place, because it sounded good.

The food tasted ok, I guess it was pretty good if you consider it was in a mall food court. When I have fish and chips, which is not very often at all, I like the breading on the thing to be thick, and very crispy. I didn't get this today. It was crispy on the edges, not very much at the middle. You could tell the entire thing was frozen when they dropped it in the fryer.

Short of that, things were fine except for the fact that I had a Diet Pepsi with it, and the fish in drink are not co-existing well together...

No comments: