Monday, April 14, 2008

Lunch

I have a consultant from back East here today and tomorrow working on something. At 11:30 this morning, he asked when I normally think about lunch. My response? "Usually about 3pm. By then I figure its to late and just carry on." Not totally true, I also often think about lunch at about 10:0am...

Anyway, he was pretty hungry, since it was 1:30pm his time. We went to Smokehouse. The food was good as usual. The strange thing was the place was totally empty. We got there about 20 to noon, and left at 12:15pm, and were the only customers there the whole time. Normally that place is packed for lunch. I don't think it helped any that it was nearly 80 degrees outside, and this week is Spring break. Maybe there just wasn't anyone else working today. (I didn't know it was Spring Break when I scheduled him to come out, otherwise I might have picked a different week.)

No comments: