Saturday, May 24, 2008

Age of Empires

The last 2 weeks, Dad and I have been the only ones to show up to play. We've been trying King of the Hill free-for-all games. I won last week, we played against 4 Hard computers that really didn't do much of anything.

This week, we played against 2 expert computers in a free for all game. I ended up getting my counter down to 45 seconds, but one of the computers destroyed my town center and all but one of my villagers. A different computer built a fort right next to the King of the Hill fort, and eventually won. It didn't look like the 2nd computer was in much of a mood to attack the other...

I am not sure how things went from Dad's perspective, I know he had a little army that didn't fare very well against an army of mine, but that's what happened to me.

No comments: