Friday, May 30, 2008

Pictures from "the dance festival"



The border on this layout looks a little skewed to me. Do the angles look right to everyone else, or is it really like that?

I hope it's not just all slide shows that some people are having problems with. I have heard a couple people say the page loads slow or crashes their browser. If you are having troubles, please comment here, and I will stop doing the slide shows, or at least make contact with the blogger/google docs people about it...

2 comments:

KayStar said...

for the past couple of weeks every time i go to your blog my computer eather quits on me or it loads SUPER SLOW! but I LOVE the slide shows, i love pictures of my girls

jjp said...

I have switched the number of posts on the main page from 24 to 14. Hopefully that will help a little. I also don't plan to use the camera as a camcorder again any time soon, the videos might be hurting things just a little.