Friday, May 02, 2008

(sort of) Restaurant Review

Domino's

What will you do with your 30 minutes? I made the girls clean up Emma and Ruth's room...
I ordered pizza online from Domino's tonight. It's kind of an interesting thing, they seem to track the pizza, or at least pretend to track the pizza. It was kind of nice because I explained to the girls that they had 30 minutes to clean, then went back there when they put the pizza in the oven, went back again when it got boxed up, and went a 3rd time when the delivery guy left the store. It provided a little bit more motivation for the girls to actually do something. (The room actually got clean, as an added bonus...)

I had 2 pieces of pizza, it wasn't all that greasy, and only made me a little bit queasy later. (This is not really a bad thing at this point.) We got the 3 10-inch pizzas for $4 each. It's really a personal sized pizza, as far as my portions normally are, but I also made wings for dinner, so we lived it up. The girls seemed to like having a couple of different toppings to choose from instead of the regular pepperoni kind, I thought they would like the black olive topping more than they did.

The picture I uploaded has a survey question, we didn't give them 2 stars, it was just scrolling through them as I captured the image. It really wasn't a bad pizza ordering experience...

2 comments:

Pro Payne said...

Kind of interesting that they shaped it like a keypunch card.

jjp said...

So that's why I liked it...