Sunday, May 18, 2008

If you blog about it, they will come.

This past month this blog was visited by someone from Montana and someone from Delaware. I guess complaining about it actually worked. It might just have been someone in the Governor's office of each state poking around seeing what hits come up in Google Search for those 2 states, but I'm ok with that. it might also have been someone that visits regularly that took a trip out there, and I am ok with that also. The only state I do not have a visit from, all time, is Vermont. They must be too busy eating all that free Ben and Jerry's ice cream, or they are bitter that they have a state quarter that no one has really ever seen. (At least I have never seen one up close.) I am also up to 64 countries, although most of these are usually a one stop type of thing, really do I get a returning visitor...

No comments: