Sunday, May 18, 2008

Less than really all that impressive goal update

  1. Post a goal update to the blog at least twice a month. 9 updates - Right on schedule.
  2. Don't let a post go by without some progress to report. Well, I'm not all that sure that this on actually counts all that much...
  3. Stain the play set. Complete. Put it in the books
  4. Finish the retaining wall. Sometime after I sell the Minivan
  5. Finish the mission journal. No progress.
  6. Build a bunk bed for Emma and Ruth. Late Spring. I think I need to start working on this once I empty the junk out of the bed of the truck. Emma has taken to lying down on the floor in Mary and Kate's room, which kind of bothers Ruth. Maybe a new bunk bed will help her stay in her room at night.
  7. Stay under the 210 weight. Current weight - 203.
  8. Go to the temple at least once a month. We have yet to make plans to go this month, I think we need to get on the ball here.
  9. Take Tara somewhere for our 10th wedding anniversary. Still looking for plane tickets to drop for September, but I've sunk $1000 into this trip to date...
  10. Read 18 books. 9 books completed so far, half way there.
  11. Plant something other than tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, green beans and peas.
  12. I actually had to replant a couple of things yesterday, since plants had gotten eaten by that pheasant.

No comments: