Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mario Kart Wii

For my birthday, Tara got me a copy of Mario Kart Wii. (OK, so the truth is that I bought 2 wheels on Amazon a couple of weeks ago, to send a hint, she went looking for the game, but couldn't find it. Kate and I were out, and found it at Best Buy, gave Kate my debit card, and had her buy it. Close enough.)

Mario Kart Wii is how I have been spending all my spare time in the past week. It's really fun. I'll have to start thinking about how I can plan for a "Wii Nascar" event for the Fall, after the Wii Decathalon has completed...

I've been trying to complete all the circuits and unlock all the characters and cars, but I'm only about half way through right now with the circuits, still plenty of things to do. They also have an online mode, but I haven't yet changed my online settings to play. (I figure the circuits are giving me plenty to do right now, why add online play to it?)

Some people think the steering wheels are a little harder to use, but it's good for the girls, they seem to do ok with it.

No comments: