Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's day out there.

I got Tara Dance Dance revolution for Mother's Day about a month ago. This past week, her second mat came in the mail. Now she can play with other people.

The girls didn't really behave too terribly much different for "Mother appreciation week". Emma mentioned it a couple of times, but that's about all we got out of it.


In the middle of the week, I decided that Tara needed something else besides a game for Mother's day. I ordered her an ice cream cake. I hear it was good, she has 2 slices left she can have for breakfast in the morning.

I made breakfast in bed for her, but the girls woke her up and got her out of bed before I was finished cooking. I sent her back to bed, so she could enjoy it.

I bought her an orchid to wear to church, but we ended up being in a hurry to try to get there in time, and we both forgot about it. I think it will still be in good shape by next week, she will wear it then...

A couple of the girls made her some cards. All in all it seems to have been a low key affair. I wonder if she got ripped off, as far as holidays go...

No comments: