Sunday, January 21, 2007

2007 Goal Update

#1 - Move up on the HP ITRC forums. I am currently at 1795 points, slot 160. This is up 23 points from last time, but I have not really moved any slots. (There are some big spaces between slots ahead of me, it doesn't appear to be well ordered.)

#2 - Lose Weight. I am down to 230 pounds (5 total for the month). I think this is largely due to the fact that I have been starving my inner child.

#3 - Mission Journal. This weekend I was sick, and ended up staying home from church. (Mostly to sleep.) At about 2pm, both phones rang, and the doorbell rang, which woke up Ruth, so I got up. After feed Ruth, I started in on the thing. I ended up getting through about 6 weeks of my mission (about 6 pages.), which is not a lot, but it's something. (It wasn't our door, the people across the street and down a few houses have the same doorbell as us, sometimes when people ring their door, it rings our bell, which was the case today. Also, sometimes when people ring our bell, nothing happens. It's kind of weird.)

#6 - Read 24 books. I have finished 2 books for the year so far.

No comments: