Thursday, January 18, 2007

Game Time

Age of Empires: The Warchiefs

Me - 1
Drew - 0
Dave - 0

Not that there was time for us to play another - the game lasted about 3 hours. Drew took Dave out at about 1.5 hours, but it might have partly (or more) been the fact that Dave is in a time zone 2 hours ahead of us and needed to go to bed.

There were a couple of times that I thought Drew had me for sure, but persistance (my word for stubbornness), and the fact that he kept attacking my forts, and not knocking down my factories paid off.

It helped that I attacked Drew with Gatlin guns until he committed to making lots of culverins, then I switched back to infantry and calvery.

That was fun. We definitely need to set a regular time, and get Amy to go out and get the game... Anyone else out there want in on it? Dad? Darren? James? (I don't think Adam has the time right now, and Tom needs to upgrade to a newer computer to be able to play.)

No comments: