Thursday, January 18, 2007

Unexpected packages

We have gotten a couple of unexpected packages in the mail the past few days. Both of the had clothing for the girls. One was from Amy, one was from Grandma Oaks.

I was not around when the one from Amy was opened, so I'm not exactly sure what came out of it, but I read a review from several of the girls, who liked the clothes. This also means that I really don't know when to take a picture of those clothes.

The box from Grandma was on the doorstep when I got home form work this afternoon. The girls were very impressed with the dresses she sent. I believe the terms used were "fancy" and "pretty". Tara asked Mary at bedtime what her favorite part of the day was, her response was "Getting my fancy dress from Grandma." We had to put the dresses up so that they would not wear them before Sunday, but we will take a picture then and post it here...

No comments: