Monday, January 01, 2007

2007 Goals

Well, it's time for a new set of goals, so here they are. There are too many of them that are similar to last year, unfortunately. I will not be doing weekly updates, that was too much last year, I think. I will make "regular" updates instead...

#1 - Move up on the ITRC forums. Last year I wanted to get to slot 100, and really didn't get a lot of traction there. (Ended up where I started, really.) Let's say I want to get up to slot 140 this year, and see how it goes. That slot is at 4185 points, I have 3741 points. I am in slot 162.

#2 - Get down to somewhere in the 200-210 pound weight. Another 'oldie but a goodie.' I am at 235 right now, so there is some work to do there.

#3 - Finish my mission journal. This really needs to get done.

#4 - Finish the garden retaining wall. It's a nice wall, at least the 1.2 that's finished. I want to make a compost pile over on the other end, but I need to finish the wall first. The stones are heavy, I can't get them all at once, and will have to do it some at a time...

#5 - Build another wooden chair. I want to make a matching chair for the front porch, but I first need to update the blueprints to get rid of the errors in it. This will likely happen in the Summer.

#6 - Read 24 books. Last year, I read 20.

It's kind of scaled back from last year, but I think that is okay.

No comments: