Thursday, January 25, 2007

Mary pulled all the books out of her bookcases today. (She was reorganizing) Kate got a invitation to a birthday party at school. Putting 2 and 2 together, I figured it was the perfect time to require the cleaning of the room.

By the time I home from work, they were banished to the room until they finished picking up the books. (It was like a 10 minute job.) They tried to call our bluff, but it didn't work.

Eventually I made the 2 of them sack lunches. When I took them in to them, it felt a little like I was the Warden sliding the food into the cell.

I guess it worked, they eventually picked the books up, but it was like 8:30pm by then. I hope Kate's not too broken up when I tell her she still needs to clean her room to be able to go to the party...

No comments: