Sunday, January 07, 2007

No one told me they were not dishwasher safe

I used all the flour in my little jar today making Scandinavian Rye bread. (It sounds like the Scandinavian part means it has caraway in it...)

I made the bread because I had roast beef in the crock pot, and didn't have the time or patience to make Kimmellweck rolls. Dinner was very, very good. Tom would feel very left out if he ever read the posts on this blog. The roast was just perfectly tender, the horseradish (on mine anyway) had a nice kick to it, and I cooked the corn in the juice from the crockpot. I would eat more right now if I wasn't full...

Anyway, having used up all the flour in the containers, I figured it was a good opportunity to get them washed. This is the result:
I don't think they will be used for flour anymore. Could this be considered dishwasher art? Maybe I should try to donate them to the Museum of Art...

2 comments:

Mom said...

dishwasher art.... that's a good one!

jjp said...

They would make really great tip jars...