Friday, December 28, 2007

"6 seconds of glory"

I took a 30 minute nap this afternoon, (This was a very long short work week) and woke up with a great idea to blow off a little steam: Office Chair Bowling Bad video quality because all I had was my cell phone to record with.

I went and got a bunch of little kleenex containers. (The half size type) Sorrel, Karl, James, and Jess participated with me.

These guys were riding the chair in the "I don't care that much about keeping my teeth" style. Karl hit the wall and ended up sprawled all over the floor. I stuck to sitting in the seat, and using the back of the chair as a broken jaw protection device. James didn't seem to care how fast he went in the chair, and ended up winning the whole thing as a result.

I hit the wall twice, but was secure in the chair enough that I rode it off the bounce to knock some pins over. (I ended up in 2nd place.)

The last video is a view of one of my rides down the alley. We kept score on the lockers in the hall with a dry erase marker, but left it there. I'm sure it will mean our boss will say "What exactly happened here?" when he shows up Wednesday. I'll show him the videos. He'll be jealous he missed it.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Please tell me where I can get a job like this....