Thursday, December 13, 2007

Babe of Peace

Last year, I talked at this time of year about how I was looking for an old friend, Dan, to play him a little tune. Dan called me this morning, we reminisced a little about old times, new times, that sort of thing.

Dan lamented missing the traditional Christmas song, so for his (and your) listening enjoyment, click the link below.

This song takes me back to the Christmases of my early adulthood. Frolicking in the snow. Focusing all efforts on winning "Ward Marshmallow Tag". Trying (and succeeding, at least for one date) to get that one girl to go for a Homer, not a Bart. (I wasn't the Homer...) Playing Warcraft2 until all hours of the night, or at least having Hesiuki play all night while I fell asleep in the banana chair. You know, that sort of thing. (There's lots, lots more, but those are stories for another day...)

No comments: