Thursday, December 06, 2007

Game Time

December is a busy month for everyone. Last week we played on Saturday morning at 9am Eastern time. It seemed to work out well, I'd like to try it again this week... (For those that were around but haven't been lately, we changed to Hamachi network to a new one. The old one filled, and there didn't seem to be a way to get rid of the old devices that people used. For a while, my Dad and brother appears to be rotating laptops. I also went through 3 different ones on Hamachi.)

Anyway Drew, Dave, and I played Age of Empires last Saturday morning. We played us versus 3 Hard level computers. We ended up winning in the end, but there were a couple of times that I thought we were in trouble. We got done just in time to go to the Campus Family Christmas party.

No comments: