Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Shopping Online

We buy plenty of stuff online. I'm not afraid of it, I embrace it. You don't have to get out in a crowd, stand in line waiting for a free cashier, or anything. If you can stand to wait a few days, it just shows up at your door.

We take full advantage of amazon.com's free super saver shipping. I have only had one time when the thing I bought took the full time listed in the posting for the free shipping. (5 to 9 business days is what they advertise.)
The other day, I bought some stuff. It showed up today. Free delivery from Amazon, it shows up in 4 days, no strings attached. The cookware is normally $100, it was on sale for $50. It also has a $20 mail in rebate. We were ready for some new cookware, this stuff looks really nice. It came with a santoku. I really like the feel of that knife, I wish I has something to cut up right now.
We bought some lawn decorations last week from Sears. The heads move up and down. The girls can not resist touching them.

No comments: