Thursday, December 06, 2007

I apologize to my loyal readers

I haven't been updating here too often lately. It's really been a combination of fatigue, being busy, being on a screwy diet, and laziness.

I went to the doctor's office yesterday. I was sitting in the waiting room for an hour before getting into the room, and waited there for 20 minutes for the doctor to show. He talked to me for a little bit, and decided I was making good progress, and wanted me to come back in 2 weeks. He plans to keep me on this diet for about 6-10 weeks. (Except he said after the next appointment, he would let me start adding fruits back to the diet, which will be nice.) I do feel somewhat better, the intense pain in my neck and shoulders that I had for weeks is down to a dull pain or just an ache sometimes. The doctor is hopeful that the diet can take care of most of the pain, if we give it enough time. (I'm not sure if that is in the "if it doesn't kill you, it will be good for you" type of thing.)

Anyway, I will try to be better about making posts while I am thinking about them, instead of procrastinating and not getting them done later.

No comments: