Saturday, December 22, 2007

Nearly a Christmas present

Deepdiscount.com listed all 10 Star Trek movies for $40 a couple of months ago. When they did it, the things were back ordered. I bought a set for Tara for Christmas, the thing was supposed to arrive about Dec 1.

A few days into December, I noticed the thing hadn't showed up, so I went online to see what was going on. The order was still in a "pending" state. I thought this was odd until I noticed that the card I purchased it on was the one I closed down. I contacted deepdiscount customer service to ask about it and find out how to switch cards so the thing would go through and post. Their response was to cancel my order. (So I could reorder, but by then the price went back up for the set.) There goes one of Tara's surprise presents out the window. I made other arraignments.

Today, the price for the set went back down to $40. If you want a set, I suggest you hop right on it. It might be another 2 months before they offer the price again...

No comments: