Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Troll 2007

A couple of months ago, I found some little troll dolls. They had just the right number of different ones, so I got them. They just barely fit in the box with the other 2.
The girls had a hard time staying out of them once I got them out, but I couldn't figure out how to dress the 2 'adult' trolls at first.


I forgot to take a picture of the 2 'adult' trolls before I stuck them in, sorry. Maybe Dad can post one.
I found some bigger trolls at the store, at first I couldn't find any that looked like the other 2. It took me about 3 weeks to figure out that I could just buy them and take their clothing. We now have 2 very naked troll dolls floating around the house.

1 comment:

Tommy said...

You should've gotten 7 little troll dolls. It would have been just slighlty more funny, and added a few more spin offs.