Friday, February 15, 2008

2008 Goal Update

  1. Post a goal update to the blog at least twice a month. 3 updates - Right on schedule.
  2. Don't let a post go by without some progress to report. You be the judge.
  3. Stain the play set. Spring.
  4. Finish the retaining wall. Spring.
  5. Finish the mission journal. No progress.
  6. Build a bunk bed for Emma and Ruth. Late Spring.
  7. Stay under the 210 weight. Current weight - 204,6. I went to the doctor yesterday, and wore my big heavy coats with lots of stuff in the pockets, just so we wouldn't have to talk about my current weight. There is nothing wrong with my current weight, it was just that it was 7:30am, so I wasn't firing on all cylinders, and it seemed like a good idea at the time...
  8. Go to the temple at least once a month. We went to the temple today, courtesy of Missy, who is getting married tomorrow.
  9. Take Tara somewhere for our 10th wedding anniversary. No trip picked or booked yet.
  10. Read 18 books. Zero completed, but I'm working on several.
  11. Plant something other than tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, green beans and peas. I thought about buying some tomatoes from Burpee.com this week, I decided it was too early...

No comments: