Thursday, February 07, 2008

Restaurant Review

KFC - Hot Wings

Last week, we got an order of hot wings from KFC. I was disappointed, they weren't really all that hot. (Some of them were downright plain.) On Monday, I posted a query on their site asking about their Hot Wings, I wanted to know if that was how they were intended to taste, or if we missed something. (I let them know if that was what they intended, we wouldn't be buying the things again.)

On Tuesday, the manager of the store called me. We talked about the things, it turned out that there was supposed to be some sort of sauce for us to use if we really wanted the full taste. (We didn't know.) He insisted that I let him send a coupon for another set of Hot Wings, so I let him. The coupon came yesterday. It's for another 20 piece order, he also wrote down for us to also get lots of sauce and 3 cookies. I'm not sure where the cookies come in to play, but we'll take them. Stay tuned to see how it goes...

No comments: