Thursday, February 07, 2008

Wii

There haven't been any Wii's around here for a while. Stores get them from time to time, but you basically have to get lucky to find on in stock. We think a Wii would be fun. Tara wants to do the boxing. (I guess she has some aggression to work out.)

Today I found out that the University bookstore has entered into an agreement to sell Wii's. They are currently out of stock. (Of course.) I was over there this afternoon to patch their servers, and talked to the guys in the computer department. They have a waiting list for the consoles, but it turns out no one knows about it. I am now #9 on the list. I figure a waiting list of a Wii, that might come in a week, or might come in 9 months, is better than never finding one in any of the stores ever...

No comments: