Sunday, February 10, 2008

New widgets

Tara has started visiting some of the blogs of her friends, one of them had a counter on it from a place called NeoWORX. I went to the site, they have some pretty cool little widgets there. I am currently testing out a counter for visits per city, it's on the left. I am also testing a number of "Visits per country" widgets at the bottom. They are bound to be much less interesting, as there is a low rate of non-US visits to this blog, that's the reason they are at the bottom.

I wish the counters would let me upload my Google Analytics data into it, I have several years worth of visit data in there that I could add to the counters, but it looks like it starts from this point in time. If I get bored of these things, I will remove them...

1 comment:

LittleFamilyJL said...

Hey there. It may have been our blog that you found this cool neoworx widget. The only drawback is that the cooler things only last for a trial period. Then you either have to pay, or settle for the low-grade version of these cool tools.
Anyways, you have a pretty cool blog!