Saturday, February 28, 2009

Draper Temple open house


We took the girls up to go through the Draper Temple this morning. There weren't too many people up there at 8am when we got there. (No pictures of the temple, sorry, the camera got left in the van.) The kids seemed to enjoy it. Adam was fascinated with things.


Afterwards, we took the girls out for breakfast. (They were late for school anyway, what's another hour?) We went to IHOP, the manager at the front tried to seat us, and took us to a table that had one less chairs than we needed. He asked if we wanted that table or a bench next to it. Give the choice, I figured our only option was the bench, we managed to fit.

The girls all got Jr. Tooties. Tara and I had the Steak and Eggs special. My steak was a little overcooked, but that didn't stop me from eating it.


Adam helped me with my pancake.

No comments: