Saturday, February 21, 2009

Leaving Dad in charge


Tara went shopping this afternoon, the girls were left with me. I asked them what they wanted for dinner, they decided corn dogs. They also had wheat thins, V-8, and ice cream. I think it was a fairly well balanced meal, if not good for them.

I'm not sure a fan of corn dogs, so I had chicken nuggets. I thought they were fish nuggets until I actually opened the package... I had more chicken nuggets after Tara came home, and I made more than she could possibly eat.

I used the rest of my anchor bar sauce, then dug into the Frank's Red Hot, and then some horseradish...

1 comment:

Tara said...

This is really ironic because John pretty much makes dinner every night anyway. What he means is that I wasn't home, so he didn't have an audience for his good cooking schools. The girls really don't appreciate him.