Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Maybe there is such a thing as a free lunch


Sometime in the past, I bought someone at work lunch. Today, about 25 minutes before a meeting, we were hungry, and went to find food. He planned to buy me lunch to make up the one I got back in the day, so I let him.

We ended up at Del Taco. I like to order the Combo #7 - macho sized by saying I want a "Macho Combo Burrito Combo Macho". This usually gives mixed reactions, rarely does the employee process this as Combo #7 macho sized. The girl taking my oder didn't seem to get it at all. The guy from my office ordered his food, she asked if he wanted a macho, he didn't, and said he wasn't as macho as me. She didn't bite.

I was overcome by hunger, and the draw of the food was too great, I didn't take a picture. What you have here is a picture from the Del Taco website, my meal didn't exactly look like the picture...

No comments: