Saturday, February 28, 2009

Some pictures I haven't posted

I have a few pictures on my cell phone. I updated my laptop recently, and I can't get my MicroSD card to mount for some reason. Haven't taken the time to figure out why yet.

Pictures on my phone:
  1. Biscuits and gravy. The Creamery recently started this back up, Sorrel bought for everyone when he found out, he was so happy about it. They can't call this "sausage gravy", like the old Creamery did, because there was no trace of sausage at all in this gravy. Maybe they are planning to get around to it.
  2. Yogurt. (Vanilla) I went back to eating this stuff, because the gut ache tried coming back. Still working on it.
  3. Del Taco soft taco. Tara and I went for 3 for a buck taco night on Tuesday. We each had 6 tacos. The meal cost $4. I wonder if they use different, lower quality ingredients for Tuesday night tacos...
  4. "Feng Shui" hot wasabi rice crackers. I got these at the store tonight. They seem to have some sort of production problem at their factory. Some of the rice cakes are fairly bland, others make your sinuses implode and head off to orbit. I have nearly eaten the entire 3.5 ounce bag tonight.

No comments: