Sunday, February 22, 2009

Overdue Restaurant Review

Pasterero
Provo, Utah

On Friday night, Tara and I were headed out to a Stake Education Night, which is a really a good excuse to ditch the kids for a couple of hours. (Education night was good, too.)

Tara had 2 suggestions for dinner, a place called Munchie's, and a place called Zupa's. We headed off to Munchie's but it ended up not being in the place Tara expected it to be. Zupa's was near there, but it is some sort of soup place, and I didn't think soup would fill me up all that well, I was hungry from not eating the right number of meals that day, so I vetoed Zupa's.

We ended up at Pastorero. A few months ago, I decided that the pineapple they put on top of their Tacos Al Pastor kind of upset my stomach, so I didn't get these again. (Tara got them, and liked them.) I got the Mamacita, which is a carne asada dish, and it was tasty. And filling. I wasn't hungry later in the evening, which is what I was headed for.

1 comment:

KayStar said...

you really need to try Zupas! by far the best sandwitches i have ever had! and i am not a soup person eather, but their soups are SO GOOD!! oh how i love zupas!