Sunday, January 15, 2006

2006 Goal Update - 15 Jan

1: Move up on ITRC forums. I am currently at 3309 points. (69 points this week) That moves me up 5 slots to 156 on the list.

2: Mission Journal - No progress made. No excuse for it, either.

3: Garden Retaining Wall - Spring 2006

4: 6 Wooden Chairs - Spring 2006

5: Weight - 222 right now. The Wellness program "weight Loss Challenge" start on Tuesday. (I have been not trying on purpose so I have a little room to shrink for the contest. We made a team called "Doughnuts and Soda"...

6: Gazelle - This was set up a couple of days ago. I haven't used it yet, but it's set up.

7: Vacation - Memorial Day, 2006. Tomorrow, Tom, Drew and I are playing Age of Empires III to celebrate "Human Rights Day".

Wasting time update - 289 badges at MSN games. (I started a couple of new games there this week.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what is ITRC?

rob