Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Hello everyone

Welcome to everyone who are responding to the email I sent out.

Today I was on-call, that means a day in the data center. It wasn't too bad, but the operations staff seemed confused about everything they were talking about. I think they had the wrong idea at least once an hour today.

I went to the doctor today, I told him "it hurts when I do this", and he told me not to do it anymore. Not really, but after the last time I got stung by a hornet, after my trip to the hospital, I got sent to him. The only thing he told me was "try not to get stung anymore." When Tara was delivering Ruth, he almost missed it because we had M*A*S*H* on the TV, and he was watching that instead of the baby. (I turned the TV off.) He told me I could play with the settings on my BiPap machine. I have wanted to for 2 weeks, ever since I found the provider manual. For the next couple nights, I am trying a pressure of 12 over 8.5. We will see how that goes. (I think I still wake up once or twice a night.)

The girls got their Christmas presents from their Grandma today. All the sweaters fit. Tara was so impressed, she is thinking about asking how to knit things when she goes to Buffalo in June.

I think my W-2 is lost. They sent them out a week ago, everyone in my building has theirs but me. I'm not really ready for taxes anyway, I guess it's ok.

Today was the first day that team "Doughnuts and Soda" gets going. It looks like we just ended up with 3 of us, the other two guys went to the gym today. I did not.

No comments: