Sunday, January 29, 2006

2006 Goal update - 29 Jan 2006

1: Move up on ITRC forums. I am currently at 3397 points. (40 points this week) This moves me up to position 155 on the list. (Only 40 points you say? Why didn't I want ot help people this week? Well, I really did answer a lot of questions, but the thing is that sometimes it takes a while for people to assign points, if ever. I once got a 100 point boost in points without even answering any questions that week. Usually I figure half the people I answer questions for do not assign points. I figure this week the percentage was higher, but I could get a big boost on Monday when all those people go back to work, you never know.)

2: Mission Journal - No progress made. I plan to do something soon... (That's why it's a goal. If I didn't have plans for it, I wouldn't mention it here.)

3: Garden Retaining Wall - Spring 2006

4: 6 Wooden Chairs - Spring 2006

5: Weight - 219 right now. The Doughnuts and Soda team is #6 on the list. (Average weight loss. Our average team weight loss is 4.33 pounds. Two people have lost the same weight, one person has lost a pound more. Quickly - How many pounds did each person lose?)

6: Gazelle - 15 minutes of use this week. A 2006 record!

7: Vacation - "President's Day" - Age of Empires round 2. Bring it on, Drew and Tom.

Wasting time update - 309 badges at MSN games.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is the Age of Empires showdown available on the internet to those in other places?

rob

jjp said...

Sorry, The Age of Empires showdown is on my local LAN at the house only. We would be NATed. I don't think you would be able to get to us, but I'll let it sit in the back of my head for the next 2 weeks, maybe I'll come up with something.

Dave said...

When you come out here this summer are you going to bring a computer or two to have a showdown in the east?