Saturday, January 21, 2006

2006 Goal Update - 22 Jan

This update is happening now, I may be very busy tomorrow. There is a lot to do, and I still haven't even talked to my home teaching families this month yet. On the up side, everyone seems well enough to finally all go to church together again. I haven't been to priesthood in over a month.

1: Move up on ITRC forums. I am currently at 3357 points. (48 points this week) This leaves me at number 156 on the list. (Some jumps in slots take more points than others, it just depends on the distribution. I am still well ahead of schedule.)

2: Mission Journal - No progress made. Not a lot of time tomorrow, it likely won't get started.

3: Garden Retaining Wall - Spring 2006

4: 6 Wooden Chairs - Spring 2006

5: Weight - 221 right now. The Doughnuts ans Soda team was #2 on the list. (Average weight loss...) I spent 2 hours helping someone move, they had a lot of stairs. Maybe I'll go down more...

6: Gazelle - I thought about using this, but so far, I figured I have gotten excersize in other ways. I walked to work a couple of days this week, it snowed on Thursday, I spend 1.5 hours shoveling. Today I helped someone move.

7: Vacation - "Human Right's Day" - Age of Empires day was pretty fun. I think Drew and Tom would agree I taught them a lesson or two....

Wasting time update - 299 badges at MSN games.

No comments: