Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Google PageRank.

I've talked about this before. (Not here.) It's driving me crazy again. Do you have the google taskbar? pagerank drives me crazy. I think sometimes people cheat their way into a high page rank. Google gives a pagerank to each site you visit.

My home pages:

HP ITRC Forums - 3 out of 10
Stake and Wards login - unavailable
BYU home page - 7 out of 10
blogspot - 7 out of 10
HP SIM - unavailable

Other pages I have noticed:

cnn.com - 9 out of 10
abcnews.go.com - 9 out of 10
espn.com - 8 out of 10
ksl.com - 6 out of 10
lds.org - 7 out of 10
zone.msn.com - 7 out of 10
www.tvguide.com - 7 out of 10
pbs.org - 9 out of 10

So I am thinking to myself, what does it take to get a 10 out of 10?

www.google.com - 10 out of 10
www.yahoo.com - 9 out of 10
www.apple.com/quicktime - 10 out of 10
www.apple.com/trailers - 9 out of 10

http://www.webworkshop.net/pagerank.html Interesting, very interesting.

2 comments:

Dave said...

I don't know. I try not infecting my computer with adaware/spyware even if it is just the google toolbar.

jjp said...

You install Windows, right? What will you do when Google takes over the world?