Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Free Evening

I had a free evening. (Free meaning it's Wednesday night, I'm not at home, and I pushed my Stake Executive Secretary duties off to someone else....)

Anyway, I went to Ethan and Lindsay's place for dinner. Dinner was great.

Their house is very nice. Ethan's got a nice multi media room there, that's something to certainly think about... Their girls seemed to enjoy looking at the pictures of the girls here.

After I got back, I discovered that the maid turn the AC temp up to 73 degrees. This was tuned down to 67, and I went for a short walk through the mall while waiting for the room to cool. They have out a 10th anniversary Mist/Riven box set. I'm interested, and it's only $20.

By the way, the Galleria mall here has a large proportion of shops that I would not shop at. (Think of just about an expensive store you can... Yep, it's there.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We really enjoyed the evening. It was fun to catch up. Thanks for taking the time to come visit us.

By the way the blog's awesome. I can't believe how much content you have here. We'll definitely be following Thanks Ethan