Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Lunch

So, the lunch room is in Hall D. The Expo Hall is Hall E.

I went today down the stairs to Hall D. At the bottom, they were forcing everyone out the door to walk around outside to go through Hall E. (I assume to force us into the expo hall. This meant walking out through all the smokers.

Going in to Hall E, and through it, you get to Hall D, the tables with the food were still on the far end of Hall D, over by the first set of doors they wouldn't let us through.

I walked over, and the food was some sort of Italian thing. Now, I ate a lot of junk last night, and still had a bit of an upset stomach from that. This Italian fare did not look very appetizing, and I was pretty sure that I would be sick if I did eat it, so I walked back out of the hall (Through Hall E, of course, not directly out of Hall D...)

I was kind of ticked off by then, the first time this week. (Was that a record?) Luckily for those around me, Steve E saw me, and distracted me long enough that I ended up giving up the "lunchtime outrage", at least until I created this entry, except that when I got upstairs, I stopped at a snack table and got a banana, so I'm not all that outraged right now, either.

No comments: