Monday, September 18, 2006

Meeting people I know

Having been going to the HP Conference for about 7 years now, I have gotten to know some of the regulars, at least on the HPUX side of the house.

This morning, I talked to Mike D, from work. He and Steve are here. I not sure why I didn't expect people from work to be here, except I haved been very busy the past few weeks, and sick, and I guess I just didn't think about it.

I talked for a few minutes to Pete R. He lives up in Vermont or something like that. Pete organized a little gathering for some of us from the ITRC HPUX forums, which I would have gone to last night had the trouble getting in didn't happen. Pete says there was a pretty good number of people there last night that I know, so I guess I can look forward to seeing more people I know later.

I saw a guy named Mike (from U of Iowa) on my way out of the general session. The session wasn't over yet, so I didn't actually talk to him yet. Mike does some very wierd things in his HPUX environment. That's the only reason I remember him.

No comments: