Friday, September 01, 2006

When Dilbert imitates life

There are times that Dilbert imitiates life. Then there are others where it really imitates life. When I got to work yesterday, they were waiting for me. Everyone wanted to know if I had read that day's Dilbert, which I hadn't. They seemed for some reason to think that it reminded them of me, I'm not sure why.

Then yesterday, I went to the food tasting lab, they were doing something with KFC mashed potatoes and gravy. I went, got paid for eating KFC mashed potatoes and gravy, and kept thinking about it all day long. What can I say.

Today I brought a lunch. It came in a big giant crockpot. (We had too much zucchini and tomatoes, it got thrown in with a bunch of stuff and rice, it was pretty good.) To top it off, I had more KFC mashed potatoes and gravy. ($12 in 2 days to eat food. How do I get in on this for a living?)

Tonight we went to a Stake thing for dinner. I got a plate of food and a plate of dessert.

That lunch was good...

No comments: