Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Lost students

Yesterday morning, walking into the Data Center, I passed a building we call the JKHB (Some of you may know of it.) They are in the process of gutting the building and actually redoing it so you can:

a) get through the building
b) not die in an earthquake
c) make it look like it was updated at some point in the past 50 years

The building has a East end and a North end. The North end got worked on first, and was looking pretty good. The East end is just a shell, they tore everything out.

It turns out that they have classes down in the North end this semester. Yesterday morning, there were a couple of students sitting out on the steps to the East end, with the look on their face like "My schedule said the class was supposed to be in this building! What do I do now?"

Unfortunately, I didn't put 2 and 2 together until I was over near the Data Center, I wonder if they figured it out or ended up dropping that class. (What were they thinking having a 7am class anyway?)

No comments: